LOOK WHAT’S NEW FOR 2012!
Body and Soul – Creative Therapies:
Ways to make you feel good, without a pill or doctor’s visit!
Memories of a Lifetime – Your Memory and How it Works
- Find out exactly how we are hardwired, and how the human mind operates.
Interactive Cooking Programs
- There will be hands on cooking programs. These programs will teach you how to cook quick, simple, healthy meals.
Medical Specialists will be speaking on the following topics:
Women and Hormones Connection
Dental Hygiene and TMJ
- Flower Arranging
- Pet Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
These programs will allow you to:
- Meet new people,
- Learn new things, and have fun.
- Become better educated
- Find needed support for your difficult time.
The programs are:
- Free, and open to the public!
The support group meets the 4th Tuesday of each month.
Times: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
At the Westside YMCA,
920 Elmgrove Road Rochester, NY 14624
Jackie 752-1562 or Jacolyn_fibrosupport@hotmail.com